The winter season is just around the corner and being as active during colder months may be a challenge. Don’t go into hibernation mode just yet my bucket listing pals! There’s so much to do and try. I can’t emphasize enough just how important it is to always having something to look forward to. At least once per month. Life gets busy especially this time of the year when the holidays are coming up and we don’t always have time for out of the ordinary activities. Make time, you’ll thank yourself later. If you’re looking to knock some bucket list items off this month or try something new but keep it on a budget, keep reading, I’ve got some fun ideas.
- Rock Climbing: (~$30) Give your November plans a lift! Take a rock climbing class, solo, with a friend, or on date. It’s an exhilarating activity that doubles up as fun exercise. Indoor rock climbing gyms are quite common so most likely there will be a location near you. It’s a great indoor activity that’ll keep you warm when the thermometer dips outside!
- Visit A U.S. National Park: (~$15) Pack your car and go on a road trip to one of the many extraordinary National Parks in the United States. With so many residing all over the country, it can be a relatively short drive to see some breathtaking parks. Pack some food, bring some friends, and don’t forget your camera.
- Horseback Riding: (~$25) Have you always wanted to know what it’s like to ride a horse? Take the reins and go learn horsemanship and improve your riding skills. You never know, you may just become a equestrian pro!
- Learn To Make Sushi: (~$20-50) Haven’t tried sushi before or want to learn how to make it yourself? Give it a try! Invite some friends over and have a sushi making party. It’s really fun, you can get as creative as you want, and you can spend as little or as much on ingredients as your wallet allows. I just recently completed this tasty bucket list item and would highly recommend it. Check out the recap, ingredients, and sushi making recipe in the link above.
- Archery: (~$25-30) Channel your inner Robin Hood or Katniss Everdeen with a solo lesson or perhaps get Cupid on your side for a fun date with your beau. Archery lessons are available in most cities and countries. Give it a try, this activity is a hit!
The cost of the above experiences are based on deals I’ve found online or have determined from my own experience. Check out these great deal sites for a city near you: ZOZI and LivingSocial. Also, have a peek at the Listpiration Deals page for discounts on other activities!
Now get out there, try something new, have something to look forward to this month, and cross it off your bucket list!
Which of these would you be interested in trying? Have you done any of the above? If so, what advice would you give to someone who may be trying it for the first time?